Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wiley's Birthday 02-17-13

We spent most of Wiley's birthday just the 3 of us.  I had my moments, but it was a pretty peaceful day.  We went early that morning and decorated his grave.  My mom and I made him a flower birthday cake for the cemetery and Sam and I order John Deere cupcakes and balloons.  We went back that afternoon and spent our time there, lit his birthday candle, released balloons and took a walk around the cemetery.  It was a beautiful day so it was so nice to get out of the house! 





We let Ellie girl release her balloon.  She wouldn't let go of it!

 

5 comments:

  1. SO glad to hear it was a peaceful day. I love the sweet decorations and Ellie' Lil sis shirt! Praying for your continued peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the flower cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st birthday to Wiley. I really love everything you did for him. Reaching and passing the first birthday is huge, but it never stops sucking that they aren't here. Missing Wiley with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you were able to spend a nice Peaceful day with the whole family. Happy birthday Wiley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, i love all of Wiley's birthday things. I especially love the flower cake. I would love to know how to do that for Jake's next birthday. I see so many people make them, and I have not the slightest clue as to where to begin. :) I love that sweet Ellie sent her big brother a balloon. Her sweet onesie makes me smile. I'm so glad ya'll had a nice day together as a family remembering Ellie. <3

    ReplyDelete