Sunday, January 27, 2013

She's here!

Just wanted to update and say our little princess is here! She was born Thursday and was 6lb 9oz and 19 1/2 in long. We are so in love with her and feel so blessed. I'll update more later.

Here she is..our little Ellie girl in a hat just like brother's :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaa Congratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL and looks so much like big brother Wiley!:) :) SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you, your husband, and Wiley. Welcome to the world Ellie!! She looks so much like her big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So happy to hear this wonderful news! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love...so happy for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I know your full arms and heart must be experiencing an overload of emotions.
    I am so very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete