I'm still here. I haven't forgotten my blog, but just can't seem to put this sweet baby girl down long enough to write. It's definitely not because I don't have anything to write about. Boy, do I.
Having a newborn=overwhelming emotions
Having a newborn after a loss=overwhelming emotions
Having a newborn right before your son's 1st Heavenly birthday=overwhelming emotions
Your son's 1st Heavenly birthday=overwhelming emotions
I plan to write once I get past Wiley's birthday, which is this weekend, by the way. How in the world it has been a year, I do not know. Ugh. Tomorrow is a year that we found out and Sunday is his birthday. I'd love to hide in a hole all weekend. So thankful my baby girl is here for this time though. I can imagine it would be MUCH worse if she wasn't. My arms will be full Sunday...I just wish it was with both of my babies.
*Ellie is GREAT. She is the perfect baby and we are so blessed. I'll post more about her birth, more pictures, all these crazy emotions I've been going through and Wiley's birthday starting next week. I just got to get through this weekend first.
**Hope you guys are doing good. I know a lot of my blog friends' babies have birthdays around the same time as Wiley's so know that I am thinking about all of you and your babies as well!!
Here is a picture from last night.

Oh my goodness she is so sweet!!! Praying many prayers for you this weekend. Wiley is special boy that will be forever loved and remembered.
ReplyDelete