Can't sleep. My mind is racing. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I'm excited. I'm scared. I'm hopeful.
Ellie will be making her appearance in just a few days. I'm going through so many emotions right now. Wiley has been on my mind a lot lately. I've just been thinking we might actually get to bring this sweet baby girl home and it brings up so much we didn't get to do and what all we missed out on with him. I know I'll appreciate Ellie and motherhood so much more because of him and I'll be a better mommy than I ever could have been because of him.
We just want to bring her home so bad.
It just amazes me that I have 2 children and neither one of them are in my arms right now, but I love them both more than I could ever say.
You have been on my mind the past few days . . . sending prayers to you all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I am so excited for you!!! Praying for you, your husband and for Ellie's safe arrival!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! Can't wait to hear the great news and see how beautiful Ellie is! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Praying for Ellie's safe arrival. Can't wait to see pictures of this sweet little girl.
ReplyDelete