Baby Sister's name is:
Elisabeth Hope Phifer
'Ellie'
We finally made her name official and I'm so glad.
Elizabeth is my grandma's middle name and Beth is my middle name. I liked the spelling with an 's' better than a 'z' so we chose that spelling.
Hope, well let's face it, this little girl is our little blessing of hope. We are holding on to hope. We have been ever since we saw those 2 pink lines that said pregnant again.
We have chose to call her Ellie for short. Mainly because my husband loved the name Ellie and I really wanted to use Elisabeth. I didn't want to name her Ellie Elisabeth so we had to compromise.
These are our photos from our 4D ultrasound a few weeks ago. We paid a lot of money for this ultrasound and Little Miss Ellie put her arms over her face and head the entire time! Little stinker she is. We managed to get a few side pictures though.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh I love her Beautiful name!!!! What a seet face she has :)
ReplyDelete