Wednesday, December 5, 2012

31 weeks 6 days

Today I am 31 weeks 6 days pregnant with baby girl.  This is the exact day in pregnancy we found out we lost Wiley.  I assumed he passed away sometime the night before, which would have been last night in this pregnancy. 

It has been on my mind for sure.  It was yesterday, last night, while I was sleeping.  It crossed my mind this morning when I woke up, is she alive today?  Can I carry an alive baby after this day? 

I remember the morning I was 31 weeks 6 days with Wiley so vividly.  I don't like to recall that day.  I love to talk all about when he was born and my time with him, but that day that I didn't feel him and we found out he no longer had a heartbeat, I just can't handle.  But I remember it.  Which makes me so thankful today that my baby girl is kicking and rolling around. 

Pregnancy is all new to me now.  I have never been more pregnant than I will be tomorrow.  I've never gotten bigger than I am now, gone into labor on my own, or delivered an alive baby.  I'm so ready.  I know anything can happen between now and then.  I'm still scared.  Every day.  But hoping for the best. 

Come on baby girl, just 8 more weeks!



Oh sweet little boy of mine, I am so thankful for those days I had you alive in my tummy and those moments I had you in my arms.  I will never forget.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment