Friday, August 17, 2012

Half a year

Wow.  Am I really writing that?  Half a year, already?  I just can't believe it has been 6 months since I first saw my precious boy.  He was born on a Friday at 9:00pm and today is a Friday so it was very easy to relive those moments tonight at 9:00.   This morning was rough for me.  My husband was off work today so we hung out all day and actually had a nice day together.  Tonight at about 8:45, we went out on the farm and just sat in the middle of the field for about 30 minutes.  I tried to think of where I wanted to be at 9:00 tonight...his room, the cemetery, the farm.  We decided the farm would be the best spot.  I suppose we feel closer to Wiley there than anywhere.  We spent a lot of time out there while I was pregnant and it's nothing but 80 acres of field and starry skies.  



Happy 6 month Birthday in Heaven, baby.  Mommy and Daddy miss you more than you'll ever know.  We love you so much, Wiley.  Just think, we're 6 months closer to meeting you in Heaven.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Amy, so glad you had a peaceful evening with your husband.

    ReplyDelete