| Profile |
| Face and belly (I think baby has his/her daddy and big brother's nose.) |
I wanted to share this picture because it just means so much to me. This is of my husband and his dad who passed away when Sam was 8. I ran across this picture a few months ago while looking through baby pictures of my husband. It brought tears to my eyes and still does. I look at this picture of my husband and see Wiley. I see a glimse of what my baby would look like. No one has studied all 347 pictures of Wiley like I have and I see so much of him in this picture of Sam. Mainly the nose, but other things too. It's also special to me because I'd like to think Sam's dad is holding Wiley in Heaven right now and doing silly things like this.
Love you, little man.
I often thin of my husbands dad and mine playing with Joanthan in Heaven and it is so comforting! Can't wait to find out what that little stinker is :)
ReplyDelete