Friday, July 13, 2012

Untitled

I really don't even know what to write.  I have been in a blogging slump lately.  I have lots of emotions and thoughts, I just can't get them out. 

Rainbow baby and I are doing good.  Went to doctor today for our 3rd ultrasound. I'm 11 weeks 1 day today.  Hoping to find out the gender next time we go.  I haven't been in such a panic lately because I have a heart monitor at home that we use and we have frequent ultrasounds.  I think the second half of the pregnancy will scare me more.  I still haven't gotten to a place where I really expect this baby to be here in January.  I catch myself when I say, "When the baby gets here..." or talk about any future with the baby.  I can't wait to have a big belly and feel baby move and kick.  I really can't wait to hold this baby in my arms, hopefully screaming and crying.  I'm trying to be hopeful. :)

But....I sure miss my baby boy.  Gosh, I miss him.

Exactly 3 months ago today was Wiley's due date, which was also Friday the 13th.  He should be 3 months old.  He is so missed.  It really hurts when we go out, go to see family, go to special events.  I wish he was with us.  So bad.  It just really stinks. 

What IS special about today though is today is July 13.  9 years ago today, I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and he saved my soul.  I am so thankful for this day 9 years ago.  Now I know that I will see Wiley again and I can't wait for that day. 



Mommy can't wait til we meet again, sweet boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Amy I am glad to hear you are doing a little better with worry. What a blessing to rejoice in the day of your salvation. Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete