I am just going to update real quick. I have typed out several posts this week that I haven't published. I have so many emotions and feelings swirling around in this head of mine and I try to type them out, but when I reread it, it just doesn't make any sense. But hey, that's kinda how I feel right now.
We went to the doctor yesterday and everything was great. I wasn't as nervous because I heard baby's heartbeat on the doppler the night before. (Greatest thing ever to have at home) Baby was measuring a few days behind on a few measurments, but our doctor said he wasn't worried. But I, naturally was. Baby had a strong heartbeart of 180. I told our doctor about the little panic attacks I was having about if the baby was okay. He said he wanted to start seeing me every 2 weeks!!! Normally I wouldn't have another appt. for another 4-5 weeks. He said why don't you just come in every 2 weeks and we will do a quick ultrasound every time just to help you feel better. He said I could come in every week if I needed, but he thought if I could wait 2 weeks, I would see more growth and progression. So we are going to try every 2 weeks! I was really excited about that.
Nothing else new around here. I'm 9 weeks today. My allergies are super bad right now, not sure why because I have not been outside because it was 108 degrees today!!!! It is just too hot. I'm so ready for winter to be here so it won't be so hot and well, hopefully we will have baby here!
Love and miss you so much, little man.
I have gone back through an skimmed some of your last posts, so your not the only bad blogger friend. Congratulations on this new little life inside you! I understand all too well the anxiety that comes with a pregnancy after loss. I am due in a few weeks with Sam's little sister and I am a nervous wreck! You can read more on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I wanted to extend my excitement for you and give you a big congratulations! Remember we are all here for each other.
Wishing you peace, joy and comfort on this new journey.
xoxo
Oh I am so glad your doctor is so sweet and sympathetic! Of coarse rejoicing that Wiley's little brother or sister is growing :)
ReplyDeleteOh Amy that makes me so very sad. I love it so much! I can not believe it never showed up or came back to you :'(
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog. We lost our baby boy 3 weeks ago at 18w. It gives me so much hope to see that you are pregnant, everything is well and that your dr is willing to see you every 2 weeks! Congratulations to you!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy stopping in to say I am praying for you and Wiley's little sibling!
ReplyDelete