Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Team Wiley

Here are a few pictures from the Race to Remember this past weekend!  Sam and I felt so proud to be able to honor and recognize our baby boy's life.  It was really special for us!  Over 1,000 people were registered for this race.  Most were there because they personally had known loss or were there supporting someone who has.  It was a fun, emotional, proud night!

Me and my hubs went for a visit before the race.


Team Wiley

Releasing balloons to our babies!  Emotional moment.


Me and my hubby.


After the race!




Can't wait to do this race next year! Hopefully Wiley's baby brother or sister will be there to join us!   Speaking of baby, we have our second ultrasound tomorrow morning! 

I still haven't caught up on everyone's blog, I have skimmed through a few, but haven't had time to leave comments!  I'm such a bad blog friend! But thank you all so much for always leaving sweet and encouraging comments!!



Love you, sweet baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Awesome pics love them! Saying a prayer for your doctors appointment make sure to give us an update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Amy!! What a great way to honor Wiley! Can't wait to hear about your second ultrasound! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete