So my sister has more good dreams than me! :( But I'm glad that she has them and can tell me about them. A month or so ago she told me she saw me in a dream and I had 2 kids with me. She wasn't sure if the older one was Wiley or not, but the baby was wrapped in a rainbow blanket. :):)
She had another one just this week. This is the text she sent me:
"I got a hug from a precious dark headed little boy in my dreams. He was around 2 I would say and he gave me a big hug and said "I wuv u, Auntie!"
It gave me the chills! I wish I could have sweet dreams like that. But nice to know he comes to her in her dreams.
Today my nephew was looking at a picture of Wiley in my living room and said,
"Auntie, Wiley really looks like Sam."
My heart smiled and I said, "I know."
He said, "How old would Wiley be?"
I said, "Almost 4 months, but if he came in April, almost 2 months."
I could tell he was getting curious. He said, "So..what happened?"
I said, "Well, his umbilical cord got wrapped around his neck too tightly when he was moving all around."
He said, "But all babies move around a lot so why did it happen to him?"
Good question, I thought.
He then said, "It's just not fair."
I told him, "I know, baby. It's not."
He was really looking forward to having a little boy cousin to play with. After that convo, he started talking a lot about Heaven. It makes my heart smile that he knows that Wiley is in Heaven and that one sweet day, we WILL see my baby boy again.
| This little guy hung around the whole time we were outside today. He would just land right beside me and let me get this close for a picture. |
Aww. Her dreams are so sweet. I'm jealous she has dreams about Wiley too. I can't say I've ever dreamt of Jake.... I just lose sleep. :)I the butterfly is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are such heartwarming dreams. I'm glad that she too dreamt that and shared it with you. LOVE the butterfly!
ReplyDeleteI love the dreams! Praying you get that rainbow baby and Wiley get to be a big brother :)
ReplyDelete