I'm tired. My heart is so tired. I just want to scream I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm sick of it all. I need him here now. I just want to throw my hands up and be done. I want to go back to my previous life where I had a growing boy in my belly. Where I would deliver him and he would be crying when he came out. Where I would have a 7 week old laying beside me today while it rains outside.
I hate this. I'm not okay. I still struggle. I still miss him every second of every day. I hate this for all my friends out there in blogland who have lost babies too. I hate this for those who long for children and can't get pregnant. I hate this for those who finally get pregnant and miscarry. It's just unfair.
I'm thinking of all of you baby loss mommies out there today. I am so sorry that you all have to go through this too. I wish we didn't have to.
![]() |
| Another day closer, sweet Wiley. Mommy misses you and loves you so much! |

Ugh...so sorry sweet friend. I will be praying for you. You will come thru friend, thru to a newer and better you...I KNOW it doesn't seem like it but it will happen. Keep your eyes on God, trust in Him for everlasting peace and comfort for your aching heart. My prayers and my thoughts are with you...
ReplyDeleteNicki
((Hugs)) I hate it too. :`(
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling. Everyday when I see Jake's lamb wrapped In his blanket and wearing his thoughts, I always wish it was him instead. I'm so sorry you're so sad today. You're in my prayers. ((((Big Big hugs and a smile! )))) I wish none of us had to do this also.
ReplyDeleteOh Amy I hear and feel your pain.. I know at moments it seems like to much to bear. I wish I could give you a big hugs. I know it would not lessen the pain the truth is nothing lessens it but the grace of God. I am praying that you would feel the grace of his love right now. The good days will return for both of us just hold on, I am holding on also. You are not alone we are praying for you. I love Wiley's name in the sand so pretty.((BIG HUG)) my friend.
ReplyDeleteJust realized my above post said Jake's lamb wears his thoughts not his hat, which is what it should've said. Hope today has been better!
ReplyDeleteI've been feeling the same these past few days. I honestly don't understand why it had to be us who lost our babies...I've often been thinking why bad things happen to good people. It's so unfair. Hope you are feeling better these days. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog.I am sorry you are hurting my heart goes out to you and all babyloss families.I wish the same thing that none of us had to go through this.(((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI hear you loud and clear. Pain I wish I could remove from all of us. Sending you love and a snuggle from your angel.
ReplyDelete