Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


My brother in law took this picture today. It's a halo in the clouds and I see two of them.  Pretty awesome. If you look real hard you can find a few babies in there. I found a baby at the bottom that I could see on my phone. The bigger it is, the harder it is to see. I see a head, body, eyes, nose and a crown on his head. :)


I see a big eagle with a beak, eyes and wings.

I just love cloud pictures on our farm.

4 purple flowers popped up today and died down by this afternoon.  They were only there today.  -Wiley's birthstone. 
Sadie laying out at the pool today.






*Love you baby <3Mommy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures :) Praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to see so many neat things in the clouds just for you! I love the pretty purple flowers too! Thank you for sharing your pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete