I noticed they had weedeated and for some reason when they do, they don't have the heart to put everything back how it was. Everything was knocked down and broken and messy. I know they say you can't have much out there during mowing season, but come on. That's all we can do. So I walked around to each baby and fixed their things and straighten up their flowers, lights and stuff. I know my mom does this too when she goes. I could just hear Wiley in Heaven talking to all his cemetery friends, "Oh, that's just my Mom." It got me trying to imagine the time Wiley is having in Heaven with all the other babies and all of our loved ones who have already passed away. I imagine him with Jesus and playing with babies, maybe even my fellow baby loss mommies' babies. I think his grandpa (my husband's dad) and all of our grandparents holding him. I know he is having a big time. I'm jealous of the angels.
It made me think of this song. If You Could See Me Now by Jeff Bates. I felt the need to post it tonight for my baby loss mommy friends. It makes me cry and smile. Make sure and turn the music off at the bottom and take a listen.
Love you and miss you, big guy.
Oh Amy that song was beautiful and I got a good cry out of it. Thanks for sharing. It's so true, our babies are happy where they are living in heaven...Unfortunately it's us on Earth who are still suffering. Wishing you peace tonight and always.
ReplyDeleteThat song was sooooo BEAUTIFUL I can not believe I have never heard it. Thank you so much for sharing it, it brought such comfort to my heart tonight. How sweet that you fix all the babies stuff :) I love the lights they look so pretty. I have to say I grew up going to the cemetery and it is weird for me that Jonathan is in a little angel box next to my bed. I do miss not being able to decorate. Maybe I will start adding little things around his box to make it a special place. Sorry it's midnight and I am rambling LOL. I am saying a prayer fro you now!
ReplyDeletewhat a good and sweet Mommy you are!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy I have been wanting to check on you because you have not posted. I can not find your email and I can not reply to you from my blog because your email is not turned on in your profile. Please just know I am thinking of you and prying for you also. I hope you are hanging in there. I know how sad and lonely it can be. Hugs my friend.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet of you to check on me. I just changed it my profile so my email will show. I'm doing alright, hope you are too!
Delete