I have had one dream about Wiley, but sadly, it was a nightmare. I had 3 of those terrible dreams soon after the funeral. I had a dream that I left Wiley in his crib all day while I went somewhere. I forgot to take him to daycare. After I had realized what happened, I couldn't get back home to him. It was scary. I assume the guilt I feel stirred up that one.
Anyway, a few nights ago, I had a good dream! I had a dream I was pregnant and I delivered a beautiful, healthy, Living baby. It was a boy and he was 2 weeks early. He was a big boy! I don't know if it was Wiley or maybe a new baby.
Either way, I thank God for that dream. I would love to see Wiley in my dreams. If it wasn't Wiley, then it gives me hope that one day we will have a living baby here.
Mommy loves and misses you so much, Wiley.
**We finally picked up our plate. I mentioned this in another post. An organization called Mamie's Poppy Plates made this for us. They donate these plates to hospitals and then paint them for you. The mom who started it lost her baby girl, Mamie a few years ago. She is definitely honoring her life in a big way. This means so much to us.
((Hugs)) So glad you had that good dream. That plate with Wileys footprints is so cute--what a wonderful way to remember him. Wiley is adorable! <3
ReplyDeleteI have to say I have only had nightmares about Jonathan. I pray that I would have one of him playing in Heaven, but even if I do not I can picture it during the day! I am glad you had a good dream :) I love the plate it is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too had a dream a few days after I gave birth to Alyssa. I dreamt that I gave birth to another girl (not sure also if it was Alyssa or a new baby). It gave me comfort and hope. The plate looks so beautiful! What a nice way to remember Wiley!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you had a dream! I have been asking God for a dream since Elle passed away. I haven't had one yet but I am still hoping for one! I will be praying for you...I think I've said this before but oh Wiley is so handsome! What a cute little man...so so sorry for your loss...ugh LIFE! Also, yes LOVE the plate! What a great idea!
ReplyDeletePraying for you,
Elle's Mommy