Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Wiley



Dear Wiley,

     Hey baby boy.  Today is Mommy's first Mother's Day.  I so wish you were here.  I wish I could kiss you , snuggle with you and tell you face to face, thank You for making me a mommy.  Because of you Wiley, I am a mommy.  I will always be your mommy.  I may not have you in my arms today, but you will forever live in my heart.  Your are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me.  You have shown me what love really is.  I could never explain how much love I have for you, sweet boy.  My heart aches to have you here with me, but it's a beautiful thought to think when you first opened your eyes, you saw Jesus and all of Heaven.  You will never know pain, tears, or the ugliness of this world.  I find comfort in knowing that.  You have changed my life forever.  You make my heart ache even more for our Heavenly Home.  One day baby, we will be together again.  Then we will spend the rest of eternity together.  Won't that be one sweet day?  I can't wait.
     I can only imagine what that moment is going to be like when I see you.  Make sure and run to me and yell, "Mommy!" real loud so I'll find you. 
     As sad as Mommy is down here, I bet you're having a big time in Heaven.  I'm sure all the grandparents are having a hard time sharing you.  I know if there are tractors in Heaven, you and your Daddy's dad are riding one together.  That was your Daddy's favorite thing to do when he was a little boy.  So you two ride a few rounds for Daddy because he sure misses you and his dad.  Tell your grandpa that I can't wait to meet him in Heaven.  Although sometimes I feel like I already have because I know your daddy is just like him. 
     Your daddy misses you, ya know.  He loves you so much.  He doesn't like to show his emotions, but I know his heart breaks every day for you.  Watch over Daddy, okay?
     Thank you for making me see what's really important in life.  Thank you for making me a mommy. 
     We're one day closer until I meet you there.  I love you so much, Wiley.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. My heartaches for the both of us. I know that our babies are happy in heaven...Probably playing with each other. It's just sad to know that we were left behind trying to cope with their loss. One day we will reunite with our children. Wishing you peace today and always!

    ReplyDelete