Friday, January 4, 2013

Ellie


Today I am 36w 1d.  I cannot believe we are getting so close.  Our doctor is inducing us at 39 weeks so less than 3 weeks now!! Still does not seem real, but we are SO ready to meet this sweet baby girl!





















6 comments:

  1. Great pictures...Ellie is almost here. 3 weeks! you can do it. I know it is so hard right now...You look wonderful. I will send you all kinds of positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures Amy! I am so happy you have some to look back on your pregnancy with that precious rainbow baby. I love Ellie's name. :) I can't wait to see pictures of her soon. Have a Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO beautiful!! I love all of them! The "Ellie" sign, the "Hope" sign and Wiley's pictures. Oh Amy, I just cannot wait for the moment you kiss Ellie's screaming little face. It is something I can never explain. <3 :) Those LITTLE SISTER outfits will be perfect for the sweetest little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Beautiful pictures and so creative!!! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are all so beautiful. I love the ones with you holding the framed photo of Wiley - brother and sister and mama. Very, very sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So AWESOME! Can't wait to meet Ms. Ellie. Wiley is so proud of his baby sister and his Mama & Daddy. xo xo

    ReplyDelete