Monday, October 1, 2012

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness

As you baby loss mommies know, October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month.  I wanted to make sure all of you knew about the Capture your Grief project by Carly Marie.  It is a month worth of pictures for you to take if you're interested. 

Here is all the info: http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2012/09/capture-your-grief-this-october-2012-for-pregnancy-infant-loss-awareness-month.html

You can post your pictures on her Facebook event or your blog or keep them to yourself. 

Saturday, the hospital Wiley was born at is putting on a Walk to Remember to honor all the sweet babies gone too soon.  I can't wait.  We have lots of family joining us. 

Hope you all have a peaceful week!

Day 1: Sunrise. Cloudy day


2 comments:

  1. Amy, I hope you have a nice Walk to Remember. I too am attending a walk Saturday afternoon. I chose not to attend the one in the Houston,where Jake was born, for fear it would be too hard for me. I am praying for you and Sam this weekend! Have you named Wilely's little sister yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful walk!!!! Hope to see pictures of the event :)

    ReplyDelete