Friday, October 26, 2012

Capture Your Grief: Days 22-27



Day 22: Place of Care/Birth
That is Wiley's brick right in front of the Labor and Delivery. We could not have asked for a better doctor and nurses!
 
 
 
Day 23: Their Name/Their Photo
My sweet boy.
  

 
Day 24:  Siblings
Wiley's baby sister

 
 
 
Day 25:  Baby Shower
 
Well, we were a week away from my first baby shower so I didn't get to have one. I will share a picture of the clothes we had already bought for him.
 
 
 
Day 26: Their Age
What a wonderful 31 weeks and 6 days it was.


 
  
Day 27: Artwork
I do not do artwork, but my niece sures does! These are a few things she has made me.  She is 5 now, but she was 4 when she did most of these. I just love how innocent children are!
 
She drew this when I was pregnant with Wiley. It's me, my husband and "our baby."
 
She made this at school one day when I was pregnant. That's me, my big belly and Wiley inside my belly. :)
 
She painted his name, her name and his hand.
 
She drew this not very long ago. I'm assuming that is a halo on his head.
 




3 comments:

  1. Hi. I saw you visited my blog and thought I would come and say hello. I am so sorry Wiley died. this life is so hard without our baby. Gosh it is all just so hard. I am looking through your photos project for the month of October. I see you have a rainbow on the way. It is so hard...I don't have to tell you that. I am just acknowledging what you are experiencing. I'm just slightly ahead of you on this shit path of grief and the anxiety and fear of a subsequent pregnancy. Holy cow it is so hard. So I am here. I am holding your heart and sending a giant hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I wish none of us had to go through this. Hugs to you as well!

      Delete
  2. My daughter draws similar pictures of us as a family. I love her innocence and her ability to still be a proud big sister to a brother in heaven. I can only hope that she will teach her little sister all about him. As I'm sure your little niece will do for your new little girl.
    ((Hugs)) to you.

    ReplyDelete