Thursday, October 11, 2012
Capture Your Grief: Days 10 and 11
Day 10: Symbol
A John Deere tractor and the color green. My husband has a John Deere tractor and has always been obsessed with them. We could just picture Wiley being just like him. We decorated his nursery with tractors and he had all kinds of John Deere clothes. So for us, that's just kind of Wiley's thing, a John Deere tractor. I love it when someone tells me they saw something with a tractor on it and thought of Wiley.
Day 11: Supportive Family/Friends
We are so blessed to be surrounded by people who support us and love us and Wiley. I am still amazed almost 8 months later, the support that we have from family and friends. I would have to say my greatest support comes from my husband, my mom, my sister and my best friend. But I have several family members and friends who have never left my side the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment