Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet feet

Perfection


I wish I could kiss those sweet feet right now.

6 comments:

  1. I love Wiley's feet.....my heart breaks for you as I read your blog. Your son is beautiful and precious, thank you for sharing his life with us.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiley's momma...find me on facebook, I would like to know you better. Thank you for sharing and for continuing to share Wiley, we need to know about this beautiful boy. I agree...what a blessed day to see our little one's peeking out from behind Jesus and those beautiful gates to say "Hi mommy" "I love you Mommy".....that's all I want. Tears of happiness, thank you for sharing Wiley with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could too. I miss him terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Thank you for sharing Wiley with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful feet ♥ I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog. Definitely thinking of you and your Wiley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes pictures really do say a thousand words...I'm so sorry for your loss, and so grateful that you are sharing your little boy's story with us. Much love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete