Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's been awhile since I last blogged.  I have still been keeping up with all my blog friends.  I have this new reader app on my phone and it doesn't allow me to comment, but I have been keeping up with everyone!  My days are pretty full with Ellie and keeping up with my house that I haven't had much time to blog.  (Not that I'm complaining about that!)

Sometimes I feel like I live a double life.  On one hand, I have this PERFECT life with my daughter.  I love spending every single second with her.  Life couldn't get any better with her.  But on the other hand, I wish I was holding both Wiley and Ellie every day.  My other life is filled with grief.  It's missing my sweet boy every day.  It's wishing he was here too.  It's almost been 15 months without Wiley.  I still miss him and think about him all day, every day. 

I'll be thinking about everyone on Mother's day this weekend.  I hope you all have a peaceful day to remember your babies.  So thankful Ellie girl is here this year, but as you all know, we want all of our babies in our arms. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I imagine we will always feel like this no matter how many baby's or children feel our arms. Praying you have a peaceful joyful Mother's Day. Ellie is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete