Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Capture Your Grief: Days 12-16


Day 12:  Scents
I have 2 blankets that Wiley was wrapped up in.  One I sleep with and one stays packed away in a tight ziplock bag.  I wanted to try and preserve the smell so I put it away as soon as we got home.  I have only opened it a few times, but every time it still smells the same.  Just like him.  Exactly what he smelled like in the hospital. 

Day 13: Signs


I haven't really had any 'signs' from Wiley, but anytime I see something beautiful like a rainbow, a beautiful sky, a butterfly, etc....it makes me think of him.


Day 14: Community
 

Race to Remember 5K
 
Walk to Remember
 
 
Day 15: WAVE of LIGHT
 
 Each candle was lit for Wiley or a baby of a friend or family member.  Also a candle for all my blogland friends.

 Wiley's candles
 
 
Day 16: Release


No comments:

Post a Comment